Monday, April 2, 2012

AAAHHH!!!!!! The weirdest thing just happened to me I just got home and the was a GIGANTIC firetruck in our driveway!!! I was like what the.....?????? We slowly unlocked the door scared to see what the future holds. I quivered..... (whatever that means)   I opened it expecting to see a fire...or at least smoke...  but it was a gigantic house of firemen dancing and singing.......... True story... this was April fools day
This is like a script of what went on....
Me: AWKWARD
My Dad: (*beep* = cuss word) what the *beep* are you doing *beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*
Me: (mumbling under breath) DDDDAAADDD!!! You know they have connections with the police right?!?!?!?! Oh wait.. it doesn't matter... It's a free country!!!!!! (but we still have to pay) GO DAD!!!!
Dad:ok..... * pulls out a gun*
Me : NO!!! Don't go that far
Firemen: Errrrr....... :/ um it was an April fool... the jokes over.....
Dad: *looking uneasy* Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment