Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I HATE HYPOCRITES!! >:| Like for example: the other day I was in my Drama (our teacher would prefer we call it theatre' because drama is like dating and crap like that) so correction Theatre'. That is my home room and we have it every day. So it was a typical day and we had a warm-up. We had to think of stuff as we as a class could change to make us a better class. The people who talk alot said I think other people need to stop talking so much. This one girl said I think people need to stop judging and then she turned around and the other day we did a "Hamlet" activity to help us learn more about the play  and then she turned around and said *in a girly voice" Ah no fair.... we had ****** and he NEVER works >:/ " Such a judger.


I also don't really enjoy commercials or those T.V shows that have the same episode coming on over and over and over again in one day. But I don't think anyone else does anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment