Living a crazy life. You have your dream and your life and you have to keep up with your dreams and your normal life. It's a life within a life!!!!
Monday, April 2, 2012
Hey fellow blog readers!!!!! I'm pretty sure that other blogs you have read include a title for every post.... am I right? So I must start now. Soooooooooo..... *awkward* I guess I'll talk about my family at school...... Ok I have five mom's at school.... Caridad, Rachael, Kaliah, Jada, and Hannah. I have three sisters on Caridad's side... Haley, Aemelia, and Sthefany. Two of which kind of accepted themselves into the family... *amatures* Haley is related to me in a sister way by every one of the mom's. My grandma is Giara. My godmother is Alexis aka: Lexy. My real uncle is Soren... My step-uncle is Hunter who is dating Haley so she is also my step-aunt. I have like a million dads and step dads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment