Sunday, April 8, 2012

Thursday was also freakishly embarrassing.. but I must get the word out... There is this guy at school who is a class clown in every class except the strict teachers class. I can't tell you his name though :(. So anyway as I was saying, this boy came up to me when I was switching classes. I was on my way to keyboard...and he was on his way to P.E. When I saw that he had passed where he was supposed to go I was freaked out. he also had one of his friends with him .. there was also a boy that was going to keyboard with me. So he put his arm around me (blech :P) so I RAN!!! So he followed me into the hallway.... It was down to me, the class clown, and his friend.The class clown said... " Stefanie, now that we are pretty much all alone... I have to tell you my secret.. I LOVE YOU!!!!! <3" "EEWWW!!!!" I said. Then I ran farther...this time he didn't follow me. Then his friend said.. "Man that girl don't want you!!!!" Then as I finally reached keyboard....I relaxed. The the boy who was also coming to keyboard was laughing like a crazy person!!!! >:/



Now the second embarrassing thing....... when we got to keyboard I remembered that we were going to have a substitute today. The reason was because our keyboard teacher also teaches chorus and today was the MPA. So we had a substitute teacher on the older side. My drama teacher took me and two of my other friends in keyboard to her classroom to help her clean up. Later in the day Nathan (my little brother ) and his class were coming and I saw him later because I stayed there until the end of the day. When his class came.....we all sat and watched the whole time. When I got to my original class I heard that a kid in my brothers class said I'm hot!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment