This post is going to mainly be about my friend Lia. The reason why is because she wanted to be in my blog. She wanted her name to be mentioned. So I will use her as an example of how sad people feel when they are bullied.Sadly she is one of the victims of bullying. I have been told in Theatre' to "share the love"and usually I only talk about MY AMAZING life.. so now I am *mocking my Theatre' teachers* "sharing the love" :P OK here is the conversation we had when we were texting and this made me feel really bad for her.
Lia: Lol watcha wanna talk bout?
Me: Hmmm life is what I wanna talk about. :D
*just so you know these words were not written this way they were like..wat and tlk. I changed them for people who don't know "text language"*
Lia: Sooo how's your life??
Me: So..........life.........I for one am living a good life. How about you?
Lia: I hate mt life, but it is better than alot of people's lives so I'm happy...Sorta.
Me: Noooooo you should love your life!!!
Lia: Try living my life
Me: Ehhhh nah I'm good.. Lol *which means Laugh Out Loud if you didn't know.*
Lia: If you lived my life.. you'll know what it feels like when nobody talks to you that much, people CONSTANTLY pick on me like *****,**, *****, *****, ****, ******* *******, ****, ******, *******, *******...( I blocked out the names with ***) basically everyone!!! Except you and Bridget. you guys are the only ones that haven't ever picked on me. They ALWAYS say I'm fat and stuff like that.
Me: NO YOU AREN'T!!! STOP BELIEVING THEM!!!!!!!
Lia: BUT it IS true.....
Me: No it isn't I gotta go....see you tomorrow......AND STOP BELIEVING THEM!!!! |:/
Lia: But it IS true and bye....
:( I feel bad for her!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment