LEQ from February, 28, 2012
" We know the truth, not only by the reason, but by the heart."
~ Blaise Pascal (1623-1662) French mathematician and philosopher
Think:
- What is the truth?
- What is the reason?
- What does Pascal mean when he said, "By the heart".
- What truth does a mathematician rely on?
- What does a philosopher rely on?
Write:
How do you evaluate credibility?
My answer:
When I want to know the truth on any subject, I just look it up. When I say look it up I mean that I think about it to the extent that I finally know the answer to the question of "are they lieing?"
When people are telling the truth, it is right on the top of of their head and they wont studder. This is how I know that a person has credibility and that I know I can trust a person.
Hopefully everyone has credibility. If they are telling the truth it isn't studdered.
No comments:
Post a Comment