Living a crazy life. You have your dream and your life and you have to keep up with your dreams and your normal life. It's a life within a life!!!!
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Hey! I didn't end up going to the beach yesterday....we went today! There is some weird people at the beach though! This one guy was fishing.......(which I think is illegal at the beach) and every time he caught a fish he would, scream, take a picture of it, then throw it back in the water. My little brother said "well that's stupid. he could have taken it home and cooked it to have a free dinner!!!!" Then there were people who are the work outers. You know the kind that run back and forth with shorts on when they are already healthy and fit? Yeah those kind. There were some brutal waves out there today!!! Those things HURT!!!! One of them took me under water, made me do front and back flips with my eyes and mouth open on accident, then threw me on shore. NOT FUN!!! My nose was hurting, my head was killing me, I had a super bad headache, and my back was KILLING ME!!!!! :P oh well that's all over now I'll post later!!!!! :))))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment